"Developing cost competitive, Renewable crude oil"
The fossil fuel industry is in decline and needs a renewable alternative.
Cost competitive, renewable crude oil made from algae.
Dr. Ryan Powell Chemical Engineer, Co-Founder
Alexandra Hemmer, Co-Founder
Stage of development
TRL 6: Prototype validation in relevant environment
grants and awards to date
- $15K DOE Clean Energy Business Plan Competition
- $20K REEF Seed capital
- $40K REEF fellowship
- $50K TEDCO Technology Validation Program (Phases I & II)
- $100K Convertible debt investment, TEDCO TCF program
- $150K Convertible debt investment, Chesapeake Bay Seed Capital
- $150K DOE SBIR Phase I
- $200K Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS)
- $1M DOE SBIR Phase II
3-6 month milestones
Produce and sell 3 barrels of oil
- Investment to expand manufacturing of equipment
- New patent filings
- Construction of expanded production sites
Dr. Ryan Powell at email@example.com