"Eliminating death and injury in heavy industries."
Power and Robotics
Expensive, unreliable and dangerous infrastructure inspections result in numerous avoidable deaths and injuries every year.
The Gecko Robotics semi-autonomous robot performs infrastructure inspections in the the power and related industries.
Jake Loosararian: CEO
Troy Demmer: COO
Ian Miller: CTO
Josh Moore: Mechanical Engineer
Yizhu Gu: Mechanical Engineer
Develop robots and use them to provide inspections as a service
Stage of development
TRL 3: Proof of Concept
awards and grants to date
- $10K Ben Franklin Institute
- $10K Cisco IoE Innovation Challenge Prize
- $50K DOE Clean Energy Prize
- $10K Wells Fargo Clean Tech Prize
- $10K Shell Technology Ventures Energy Prize
3-6 month milestones
- Complete 3rd generation robot for wide scale commercial deployment
- Secure IP and file provisional patents
- Line up customer jobs
Troy Demmer at firstname.lastname@example.org